To my dearest readers, I've decided to do a giveaway....a little something from Japan :). There are 2 sets to be won...
The first set is the one on the left:
1. A piece of approx. 60 cm of Japanese blue fabric
2. A piece of approx. 50 cm of pink flowery cotton/linen blend fabric
3. A frog mobile phone chain
4. A piece of Japanese washcloth
The second set is the one on the right:
1. A piece of approx. 60 cm red/off-white Echino fabric
2. A piece of furoshiki rabbit wrap
3. A piece of iron on embroidery
4. A fish mobile phone chain
To get a chance to win any of the above, comment on this original post, telling me where is your favorite place to buy fabrics (preferably with links) and let me know your winning set of preference and PLEASE make sure you leave your EMAIL address. I will draw 2 random winners. The first one I draw will get first priority, the second one I draw will get the other set :). Good luck!! This competition is open internationally and will be closed on Monday, February 8th 2010 at Midnight. I'm going to have to change the deadline to Friday, February 5th 2010 Midnight so I can send these gifts by the 8th, since I will be leaving to Singapore then :).